Thanks Jim & Jamie Dutcher for permission to use photo of Lakota.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Non-stop play - everyday!

Otis and Jasmine have officially been introduced.  It happened accidentally but worked out well - as I thought it would.  There was an early morning knock at the door.  I got up to answer.  Jasmine had spent the night in the bedroom with me.  Otis spent the night on the couch (not because he was bad).  Anyway, in my sleepy haze I answered the door and there next to me were both dogs side-by-side, heads poking out of the screen, tails wagging.  I reacted quickly.  Slipped.  Fell.  They both stood over me and when I finally managed to recover they looked at one another as if to say, "Oh.  Hi.  I didn't notice you standing there.  Do you think she's all right.  Should we call for help."  Then, they played.  They have been playing non-stop since about a week or so ago.  They LOVE one another.  Otis even shares his toys with Jasmine.  



No comments:

Post a Comment