Thanks Jim & Jamie Dutcher for permission to use photo of Lakota.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

kalai - crows feet

Tuesday, August 22, 2006


Last night I stumbled upon KALAI on myspace and I was enthralled! I could not stop listening and I found myself racing to Virgin Records to pick up a copy of his latest release, Crows Feet. I am listening to it right this moment and I can honestly say, it was a FINE purchase!


I ride along on this journey sensing some worldly vibe in touch with the nomad in me... a familiar story... a surprise ending... a swell... a lull... tugging my strings until I am in tune... or out of tune... strolling along a well-worn path... or veering off course treading lightly on new ground... without fear... and a smile clinging to my face because it simply feels good. This is how his music makes me feel. I can breathe again! What a pure feeling of divine intervention.


http://www.kalai.cc/


No comments:

Post a Comment