Thanks Jim & Jamie Dutcher for permission to use photo of Lakota.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

I Only Have One Heart


The heart remains empty and cannot heal because the words behind the apologies are void of sincerity. Blank pages in your dictionary depict words scrambled in a heap at the bottom of each page because the words lack true meaning and therefore they fall into a cluster. Similarly, the apology falls like dust to the floor because I have heard it so many times before.

I am struggling to find new meaning to my life. Every path I follow leads me back to this place. It is a labrynth.

Copyright © 2009 Alyssa Polacsek, Lakota Films, LLC & Natural Child Blog

1 comment:

  1. I am very touched by your thoughts. I am so sorry that you are having such a tough time of it, but it is understandable being that you gave so much, & got burned so many times. I hope that you are healing in a healthy way, & looking forward to the opportunities this brings for you to fill your life with sincerity, loyalty, & true love. I do hope that some time passes quickly for you, so that the worst of the pain recedes quickly.

    ReplyDelete